Victor VIRGILEGetty Images
The next venture for ELLE’s Education project globally is a series of online learning courses that you or any of your friends can sign up for.
Following the ELLE International X MIT Innovation Leadership For Fashion & Luxury Consumer Brands Program, ELLE International’s educational programs will be extended to a dedicated online platform for virtual courses.
ELLE International is committed to empowering women professionally, and these course offerings are a fantastic opportunity to develop new skills while quarantining at home.
Seven programs are due to launch in June. They are all fully online and revolve around the fashion and luxury industries.
The 7 Programs Launching This Year
- Image Consultant and Personal Shopping (40 hours, 1,200€ ($1,297))
- How to Create a Fashion Brand (40 hours, 900€ ($972.76))
- Wedding Planning (40 hours, 900€ ($972.76))
- Event Design (40 hours, 900€ ($972.76))
- Event Production (40 hours, 900€ ($972.76))
- Communication and Marketing for Luxury and Fashion (240 hours, with a diploma, 2,500€ ($2,702))
- Retail Management (240 hours, with a diploma, 2,500€ ($2,702))
Each program will include online academic material (case studies, lessons, video) and will also encompass experience-sharing sessions with experts such as designers, CEOs and editors.